Friday, January 9, 2009

Somebody save me..

M on my way to home and accompanied by the most irritating family i've ever met.. The lady keeps chatting up anyone and everyone about anything and everything. The gentleman keeps playing with the camera clicking pics of his wife or just lighting up the flash.. But the most annoying is their cute little 2.5 foot tall daughter who keeps on shouting from the depths of her lungs and bumbling here n there all the time. This is really scaring me about my future n having kids.. There should be some school where the children could be sent once they reached this annoying age n brought back once they are again of sensible age..

Lets hope i'm not annoyed to the extent that i start pulling my hair (or little girl's)

May god give the kid some sense and calm.. Or atleast a volume control knob..!!

I'm posting this via mobile from a train.. So this is my live ordeal.. :(

No comments: