Thursday, October 4, 2007

FIA Sucks!! Hamilton Cleared with no penalty!!!



Have a look at a video from Japanese Grand Prix. To download click here.



Steve Slater was busy praising hamilton for the way he was slowing everybody down in the last sector of the lap at Japanese Grand Prix during safety car period, but now due to a well shot video from a spectator it can be clearly seen that Hamiltons erratic driving was a reason for the Webber-Vettle crash. In the video hamilton can be seen going wide of the racing line and very slow almost as if he's retiring from the race, prompting webber to brake hard as he wouldn't want to cross during safety car period, in this vettle was caught unaware and crashed into the back of Webber. From what i can see, two people are responsible for the crash, hamilton and webber but unfortunately the penalty was imposed on vettle instead for not seeing webber breaking hard in the spray that he was getting from him and crashing, leading to outster of both of them. Stewards are investigating the hamilton role now, i hope he's given something like vettle, but this time the punishment will be well deserved.(Hamilton cleared without any penalty, lifes so unfair!!)

Hamilton has said that he radioed his team to get the message to Red Bull to get Webber back off but still the way Hamilton was slowing down and accelerating according to his whims was not in right spirit as for people in the middle it was really difficult to see such sudden changes in speed in such treacherous conditions.



Hamilton said after the race,
When we were behind the second safety car, I was constantly on the radio to my engineers to tell the Red Bull team to get Mark [Webber] to make a little more of a gap because I couldn’t go any faster because the pace car was in front of me, so I was trying to keep the distance with him and then I’d move over because I couldn’t see Mark and then he’d just appear alongside me, so he kept out-braking himself. I felt something was going to happen, and I guess my instincts told me right.
Heres what Webber had to say about Hamilton's driving style,
It definitely contributed to Sebastian hitting me up the back because he [Hamilton] wasn’t doing what he was supposed to be doing, clearly.
Whatever these two might say the only one punished was Vettle, the one for whom the crash was most tragic as he lost the opportunity of Podium. Anyways, i hope he overtakes atleast one of the other two people in rest two Grand Prixes.

No comments: